Why Direct To Garment Printing is a Game Changer.
See it to believe it! We can take your creative ideas and help you produce stunning, custom prints!
Have you heard the term DTG? If not, let me get you up to speed. DTG stands for Direct to Garment which is a type of printing process reserved mostly for custom T-Shirt printing. You may have heard of screen printing before, but with most screen prints you are limited to 4 layers of color that are then pressed on top of each other to create the final image. With DTG printing, a blank t-shirt is placed into a print template and sent through a specialized ink jet type of printer, specifically designed to print directly onto the fabric. With high quality inks, it’s capable of reproducing almost any kind of artwork that is submitted to the print RIP software.
You can create stunning custom logos, replicate family portraits or memorialize a loved one on a shirt that is truly unique to you and your personal taste. The process is fast by normal standards and most prints can be made the same day.
ALM Printing prides itself on pushing the envelope when it comes to high tech printing. You can advertise your business, simply walking around town showing off your custom printed shirt.
Our state of the art digital printing process makes it easier than ever to provide our clients with stunning, full color shirts of any type and color desired.
Why go with DTG when you have so many other printing choices out there? These are just a few of the reasons:
- Eye catching color clarity: With over a million color combinations, you have to see a DTG print to believe it! The colors are so vivid they speak life into dreams.
- Silky smooth texture: Unlike silk screen prints which have a rough sticker-like texture to them, our printer sprays the ink directly onto the treated fibers so that they soak into the fabric. When you run your hand over the design, you won’t even know that it’s there.
- Flexibility: Using this process we can recreate almost any graphic whether it’s a logo or photograph in extreme detail. The inkjet process can also print shadows and gradients where a silk screen printer can only use a few layers of solid colors at a time. Full color and customization is one of the greatest strengths of DTG printing. The incredible quality will amaze you!
- Affordability: Most cutting edge technologies afford a premium price because of their new and often experimental nature but not DTG printing. Our printer is inkjet based so it only prints the colors it needs to, and can print a design in a matter of minutes, keeping costs lower than most other techniques.
Print directly from computer to garment!
There’s really no limit to how you can use direct to garment printing for your company or personal use. If you’re still not convinced some other advantages of DTG printing are:
- No minimum orders. You read that right, if you want just one custom shirt or a thousand, we can print however many you need.
- Mix and match. When you order a custom shirt from ALM Printing, you don’t have to order the exact same thing. Mix it up! We have many colors of shirts in all different sizes and types. Just specify what you want and how many and we can print to your heart’s content.
- Quick turnaround. Most shirts take less than 2 minutes to print so not only can we offer same day printing, depending on how many you order, but we can ship an order to your door in approximately 3-5 days.
- No setup fees. This process is using the latest technology currently in digital printing, so you can send us your logo file (JPEG, PNG or TIFF) and we can print direct with no additional fees like some other print companies. Don’t have a design of your own? Not a problem, we have a capable staff of designers who can create an amazing, eye catching logo or graphic to your specifications. With DTG printing, the sky’s the limit and you have the chance to rock a one of a kind t-shirt that is sure to turn heads.
We aren’t limited to shirts either
Our direct to garment printing process uses non-toxic, water based dyes that work on Hats, Socks and Pants as well. It’s Eco-friendly and safe to wear. We can print on standard fitted t-shirts, long sleeve shirts or hoodies. Print safe fabrics range from 100% cotton, high cotton blends, polyester, canvas, hemp and linen. Our basic shirts are from Anvil but we also have apparel from name brands such as:
- American Apparel
- Fruit of the Loom
While we can print on a variety of fabrics, we recommend printing on 100% cotton for optimum results, as the fibers more readily absorb the inks. Dark shirts require extra care and preparation and could cost slightly more than a basic light colored shirt. We can also do embroidery on request, buttons, flyers, brochures or whatever else you need to advertise your business, your band or your special event. No minimum required. Call ALM Printing at 954-788-9005 to schedule a consultation.